Re: "Design" contest<199510311923.TAA07873@sauron.thlogic.com>

To: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Subject: Re: "Design" contest<199510311923.TAA07873@sauron.thlogic.com>
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 01 Nov 1995 11:57:37 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
Jeremy wrote:-

>By the time you finish calling over to England you'll have spent almost as
>much as the cost of a new pump. (Unless, of course, you're lucky enough to
>live over there)

Lucky!!!!!!  Fair enough are parts are cheaper(usually) but no-way can WE buy
TR3's for the equivilant of 1500 dollars(whats that, roughly a thousand quid?,
more like 2500 pounds(Over $3500) for a complete basket case that you lot
probably wouldn't even look at), are you sure we're 'lucky' to live over
here :-)

Rich
Northampton
England (Why the hell did we export SO many)