RE: Triumph GT6+ hardtop? T-top?

To: ngaard@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu (Receipt Notification Requested), triumphs@autox.team.net (Receipt Notification Requested)
Subject: RE: Triumph GT6+ hardtop? T-top?
From: Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com
Date: 1 Nov 95 10:01:38 -0600
Michael,
     I know a few thing you can do to beat the heat. I have some material
that is wrapped around boilers. You can line your transmisson cover with it.
I am in Austin so get in touch and I will donate a piece to your cause.  I
can be reached at
794-4098.
    As far as the T-top, never seen anything but a sunroof on a GT6. It
would be interesting to see how yours was done.
    Did you know about the Hill Country Triumph Club? We are driving to a
show on Bourne, Tx (Near San Antonio) his Sunday morning. It is put on by
the San Antonio British Club. It would be a good opportunity to see several
cars like yours. They will also do a time/distance rally to Lukenbauch.
Lots of twisting roads in the hills.

Richard Ceraldi
erc004@email.mot.com