Bonehead entry #1 a

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Bonehead entry #1 a
From: rvince00@counsel.com (Ross Vincente -- TransAmer. Financial - Los Angeles )
Date: Wed, 1 Nov 95 20:32:48 EST

 To:    Triumph Mail List,      Triumph Subscribers     Inet

On Nov. 1, Brian wrote:

______________________________________
 Date: Wed, 1 Nov 95 01:27:41 EST

#1  The Spitfire clutch slave cylinder bleed valve.  It's easier
to chop up the interior than to get at it under the car.

#2  The lower exhaust manifold nuts on a late model Spit.  The
manifold comes off easier by using a chain saw and cutting about
2" out from the cylinder head.  Please miss the fuel line,
though.

Brian - sounds like you have a lot of pent up aggression and
anger.  "Chop up the interior"?  use "a chain saw" to cut a
manifold?  I recommend that you hop in your wife's 79 Spit and go
for a drive this weekend to the coast, find a quiet pub, have a
pint of ale, and try to forget those nasty thoughts.  Cheers!

Ross D. Vincenti
64 Spitfire Mk. I, 68 Datsun 1600 Roadster and a cat named
Flounder

Senders Internet Address triumphs-owner@autox.team.net