take a gamble on my master cylinder

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: take a gamble on my master cylinder
From: GBSimcoe@aol.com
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 1995 22:18:03 -0500
A few weeks ago, I wrote on about my intermittently mushy brake pedal - and
yes it was the brake master cylinder.  Had the replacement  done by a
mechanic, they took it out and replaced it with a new one from TRF - never
opened up the old one or tried to see if it was repairable.
So for any of you who may be gamblers out there-- I am offering my old master
cylinder (74 TR6).  I thought about keeping it but I can't imagine that I'll
ever do anything with it.  If you are interested, send me an e mail.  The
gambler part comes in since I have no idea what kind of shape this MC is in.
 I have had no desire to take it apart-- may just have a minor problem or it
may be involved- take your chances.    Grace