Re: Why was I not told of this?

To: Andrew Mace <amace@unix2.nysed.gov>
Subject: Re: Why was I not told of this?
From: Phil Willson <P.J.Willson@qmw.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 1995 10:38:18 GMT
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
Andy

Yes it is a 13/60 of about '71 vintage.  I had a look at the mag on a bookstall
on Saturday (but I didn't buy it.  I've
got far too many mags at home already.)  It's a genuine 13 miler but the guy
who wrote the article had a test drive
and got it up to 14.  It appears to have been properly stored and in perfect
condition.  A few years ago a 1200
appeared from a garage that was closing down.  It too was hitherto unused but
needed a repspray due to poor
storage conditions.

They are looking for offers.  The article says that it would be a shame to put
the car on the road but that it should
go into a museum.  I have mixed feelings about that but as it's not mine, they
don't count.

Phil

From:   Phil Willson
        Electronic Engineering