Repair manual & Netiquette Question

To: british-cars@autox.team.net
Subject: Repair manual & Netiquette Question
From: davcla@ix.netcom.com (David Clark )
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 1995 23:11:14 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Hi all,

Question 1:  I have always used a Haynes manual in the past and it has
been for the most part 'satisfactory'.  But in the past I have read
many references to the Bently's manual.  I called TRF to get a price on
it and I was some what suprised.  I was wondering if I could get some
feedback from those of you who have used/use both of them.  Is it a
worthwile expense or should I use my 1500's milk money for it frequent
snacks?

Question 2:  I have just recently subsribed to the British-car list and
feel kinda weird sending mail to the BClist and Triumph list.  Just
kinda feel like I am taking up to much space etc, etc.  I notice that
this seems to be common practice.  I know that I can't make everyone
happy but I wouldn't mind getting a consensus on the proper
'netiquette'.

Still learning,

David