Re: Roaster Factory? and cable clamps Q

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Roaster Factory? and cable clamps Q
From: mjm@art.ca.boeing.com (Jerry McDonald)
Date: Tue, 7 Nov 1995 06:27:38 -0800
A few minutes ago I wrote

>Saved me the trouble of going through the old catalog trying sort out
what
>was a $ part and what was 2,3 part.

Actually they are all $ parts! But I meant TR4 parts.

BTW does anyone have any experience with the "helmet" style battery cable
clamps that Moss sells. They look good to me but I wonder if they make a
good connection.

--
Jerry McDonald: mjm@bobo.ca.boeing.com (work) or jmac@nwrain.com (home)
   "Religion and science are opposed...but only in the same sense as