OK, I am new to this...

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: OK, I am new to this...
From: Steve_Kroll@sfbayguardian.com (Steve Kroll)
Date: 07 Nov 1995 21:09:12 GMT
Help!

I am a recent addition to this list as well as a recent (well not too,
recent) purchaser of a TR-6, 1974 Mimosa yellow.

I am a novice mechanic and have waited patiently for Grace to report on her
first dive under the bonnet.  While I read every one of your posts, I cannot
always understand as I haven't done much to my car except stare at it, wipe
dirt off it, and stare at it some more.  My girlfriend is amazed at how long
I can stand infront of the engine and not do anything.  I have bought the
Bently manuel and stared at it too.  Where to begin?

Anyway, the information I am currently seeking, is for one of you fine people
to post a list of abreviation you use in you posts so I can follow along.
What is BLC? for example.  British Leyland Car?  Bought a Load of Crap?  Help
me

Thank you in advance,

Steve Kroll
1974 TR-6