Re: TR250 replacement diff

To: triumphs@autox.team.net, yellowbullet@novagate.com (Steve L. Toth)
Subject: Re: TR250 replacement diff
From: "Kurt Oblinger" <Kurt_Oblinger_at_AWP450@mail.hq.faa.gov>
Date: Wed, 08 Nov 95 18:07:25 EST
     Steve,

     Pick up the November issue of Classic & Sportscar Magazine from the
     UK. there is an article in there about a TR6 built up by
     Racestorations in the UK putting out 220 HP on the street. They have
     obviously solved this problem. Ken Gillanders at British Frame and
     Engine in Temple City, Ca. works closely with them so any of their
     inovations could probably be had from him.

     Cheers

     Kurt Oblinger
     Redondo Beach, Ca