The Roadster Factory

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: The Roadster Factory
From: "Dana P. Henry" <dphenry@third-wave.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 1995 21:15:31 -0500
I am a former TRF employee (gone since 5/22), I've seen the subject activity
and thought that I would add my 2 cents.  When I was with TRF I monitored
the INTERNET connection, but for some reason Charles would not put much
credence in it.  I would pass info and request along to him, but I never got
much of a response.  In any event, he does have an email address:
covmot@aol.com.  I'm sure that he would appreciate hearing your comments.
At times he becomes very distant from the day to day activity of the
workplace.  Good luck!

By the way, I have a cherry Java Green 1976 TR6 that I would be interested
in selling.  Any offers?  The car is here in Pennsylvania.  I will respond
to all serious inquiries.

Regards,