RE: Vitesse questions.........

To: Richard_Ceraldi-ERC004@email.mot.com, CMaster808@aol.com
Subject: RE: Vitesse questions.........
From: Lennart.Broekhof@Holland.Sun.COM (Lennart Broekhof - Sun Service Nederland [CONTRACTOR])
Date: Fri, 10 Nov 1995 16:49:16 +0100
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
] >I also forgot an other thing, I have that injection system from a 2.5 PI,
] >what should I do with that because I know it's bad for a carburator to
] >stay  'dry' for a long time.
]
] I would be glad to store that PI unit for you on my GT6. That
] would be the best way to take care of it! ;-) In fact I am sure there would
] be quite a few people in the states generous enough to relieve you of that
] problem.
] Richard

] From CMaster808@aol.com Fri Nov 10 04:21 MET 1995