Wrench-To-Ride Ratio (was Re: First Posting)

To: wbabbitt@fmis01.nsc.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Wrench-To-Ride Ratio (was Re: First Posting)
From: SCHWANGAU@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 1995 10:20:54 -0500
Congratulations on your Spitfire 1500.  You will receive miles of driving
pleasure and hours of fun reading all of our crazy postings.  You will have
to do this to keep your spirits up as you struggle to keep your
wrench-to-ride ratio tilted toward "ride" as much as possible.

We are glad to be of any help you can. And if you are looking for parts, just
ask.  Seems that there is a little bit of everything floating around.

Go out for a ride today  while you the weather is still good and your car
runs great!

Brian N

79 Spitfire
65 Spitfire