Re: TR3's brakes

To: hal@gort.space.swri.edu
Subject: Re: TR3's brakes
From: thoward@sdcoe.k12.ca.us (Thomas J Howard)
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 1995 12:14:09 -0800
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Rebuilding brakes is the same as any job.  Don't stop half way.   If you are
right and the Master Cyl need work the odds are that the wheel cylinders
need attention too.

 Plan on replacing all of the fluid through out the system.

Be certain  that the master cylinder is clean and smooth befor putting in
any new rubber.

>Hi all:
>
>  I need some advise on my TR3.  I had not driven it for about 10
>weeks.  When I finally took the car out, it had no brakes.  My foot
>just went to the floor.  I figure that the rubber in the master brake
>cylinder had worn out, so I ordered a rebuild kit from VB.  My
>questions are:

Tom Howard
'72 GT6