TR3's brakes

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR3's brakes
From: hal@gort.space.swri.edu
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 95 10:10:33 -0700
Hi all:

  I need some advise on my TR3.  I had not driven it for about 10
weeks.  When I finally took the car out, it had no brakes.  My foot
just went to the floor.  I figure that the rubber in the master brake
cylinder had worn out, so I ordered a rebuild kit from VB.  My
questions are:

1) Do you all agree with this diagnosis?

2) Is there any wisdom you can give me?  I have never worked on my
TR3's brakes before?

Thanks in advance for any help.

Hal Levison
Geophysical, Astrophysical,                (I)  hal@gort.space.swri.edu
      & Planetary Sciences                 (D)  swri::levison
Southwest Research Institute
1050 Walnut St, Suite 429                  (303) 546-0290
Boulder, CO  80302                    Fax: (303) 546-9687

'58 TR3A   '74 TR6   '51 Morris Oxford.