Starting TR6 rebuild

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Starting TR6 rebuild
From: Tsved@aol.com
Date: Sat, 11 Nov 1995 21:30:02 -0500
  I am just starting some competition mods on my 76 TR6. The first thing I
will be
doing is to have the crankshaft checked and balanced and some mill work done
on the block.  Due to a limited budget, the head work, cam, and other new
parts
might have to wait for awhile. What is the best way to store newly milled and
cleaned
parts. Some say use oil to protect the parts from rust, but others have said
oil attracts
dirt.  Any comments on this or the modifications would be great.  By the way,
I'm
using the "Competition Preperation Manual",  which I purchased from TRF, as a
general reference for the mods.

Thanks,

Tom Svedman
TSved@aol.com