TR6 rear camber?

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 rear camber?
From: VDPY33A@prodigy.com (MR PATRICK J MCMULLEN)
Date: Sun, 12 Nov 1995 08:09:00 EST
Berry,

You're assumptions are correct.  The camber angle is changed by
working with the trailing arm mount brackets.  Swapping them from
inboard to outboard, or inverting them will all change the camber
angle.  There are three brackets available if I'm not mistaken. (one,
two, and three notch) You will need to try what ever combination that
will give you that preferred slight negative camber for better
handling.  On my car this is the combination that I am currently
using.
INBOARD:       2 notch down
OUTBOARD    1 notch up

Good Luck,        Pat in NC