Re: Compression and am I glad I had it!!!!

To: Paulsv@aol.com, bc620@scn.org
Subject: Re: Compression and am I glad I had it!!!!
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Sun, 19 Nov 1995 22:56:56 -0500
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
Paul;

  Are you saying that it was most likely over a hundered mph!!
If so, the car was handling like a dream!!!  Butttt My heart was a
racing with the HP on my tail.  Geezzz I'm 43 now and this kind of
behavior would be frownd on by my wife and daughter,  buttt ,, they
know I still have the spirit of a 20yr old , when either I'm behind the
wheel or wrenching on either of my BLC'S.

  If I could just find that road where no patrols exist, oh what a time
I would have!!!!!!!

  My wife wishes she could find thier secret potion or spell that they
seem to have on me.  Then oh what a time she would have!!!!!!!

                                             Chet in Dav. Ia.
                                              TR6-MGB-72's