GT6

To: triumphs@autox.teaem.net
Subject: GT6
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 1995 16:27:18 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
Hello all,

Just a quickie here, could anyone give me a rough estimate as to what fuel
figures could be expected from a GT6 in everyday use?  BTW, it would be a
British GT6 without the smog crap on it, I'm asking as I am toying with the
idea of getting one should a cheap one come up for sale, and use it for work, I
am getting about low to mid 30's mpg from my Spit Mk IV and am wondering what
mileage I'd get from a GT6, my main reason being fed up with sh*t performance
that has trouble keeping up with normal traffic.

Rich
Northampton
England.