re: GT6

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: re: GT6
From: Ceraldi-ERC004_Richard%PWMS1@email.mot.com
Date: 20 Nov 95 13:15:05 -0600

>Just a quickie here, could anyone give me a rough estimate as to what fuel
>figures could be expected from a GT6 in everyday use?

Richard,
  I own a 71 MKIII (US version) with Stromberg CDSE carbs, all stock engine.

When I check it I get 22-24 in weaving through traffic (I am a lead foot)
and 28-32 highway. Interestingly enough the higher end highway milage is
usually
when I cruisein the 70-80 mph range.

Richard I can't drive 55 Ceraldi
71 GT6 MKIII KF166L