FW: Phone # Correction

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: FW: Phone # Correction
From: Ceraldi-ERC004_Richard%PWMS1@email.mot.com
Date: 20 Nov 95 10:43:38 -0600

From: Ceraldi-ERC004 Richard on Mon, Nov 20, 1995 11:47 AM
To: triumphs@autox.team.net

This message was sent using a custom form that is not installed on your server.
Some information from the original message may not be displayed. To view the
complete message, ask your network manager to install the form on your server.

>Just thought I'd say that john Kippings phone number is 645333(NOTE the
extra 3)
>Whether it is different because your international I don't know.

Sorry, my mistake with the number. Thanks for the correction!
Bye the way I received my catalog this weekend and found several parts for
the GT6 that are not available here in the states. I am working up my
revised Christmas list from their catalog now.  011-441-203-645333  or Fax
011-441-0203-645030
Richard Ceraldi
71 GT6