Re: TR10

Subject: Re: TR10
From: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 1995 11:10:32 -0500 (EST)

> >Does anyone have a source for a repair/owner's manual for the
> >Triumph TR10 (1956-1959)?
>
> That's a Standard Ten right or was it badged as a Triumph in the US.??
>
> One of my pet hates is the way everything made by Triumph seems to be
> referred to as a "TR" in the States.  Arrggh!  Is this a desire to move
> closer to our "MG" friends?

  I keep wanting to beat my insurance agent for this.  I don't own *ANY*
TRs, yet she continually refers to my cars as the "two TRs"... :-/  Oh well,
perhaps if I wreck the spit, I can claim it was a TR6 and collect more on
the insurance.

                                        Jeremy DuBois
                                        Programmer/System Administrator
                                        Thermalogic Corporation