V6-V8 question

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: V6-V8 question
From: chadmcc@ix.netcom.com (Chad McCubbins)
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 1995 12:06:24 -0800
>Ummmm, excuse me for possibly being accused of "flaming" someone
>(it's my first time), but frankly I would be surprised if anyone
>on this list gave a rat's *ss about a Ford V8 dropped into a TR7.
>I know I don't.  Hate to say it Chad, my friend, but you have way
>too much time on your hands.

Ross D. Vincenti
64 Spitfire Mk. I, (sold the Datsun Roadster) and a cat named
Flounder

Ross,

    I didn't bring up the topic and it seems that if you had read the
last couple of weeks there have been discussions on rear-ends,
transmissions, and raditors for the engine transplanted TR7s.  I was
NOT in any of these discussions and wish only to help those who raised
the questions.  Did you know that a 63-65 Ford Falcon and Dodge Dart
rear end fits unshortened into a TR-7?  I didn't and I wish someone
could have told me.

I guess the fact that everyone knows that your cat's name is more
important.

Me have too much time?  How about you spending the time for your
sophmorish reply.

Chad