Re: Smog tests

To: "'triumphs'" <triumphs@triumph.cs.utah.edu>
Subject: Re: Smog tests
From: "Dave McAllister" <davemc@shindo.engr.sgi.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 1995 11:03:57 -0800 "Re: Smog tests" (Nov 22, 12:40)
--
        Advanced Technology
> If any of you folks in "smog land" would like to sell your offending cars
> (cheap) to those of us in the free states I'm sure we could work something
> out =:-)
>
> "Life is too short to drive boring cars!"
>-- End of excerpt from Tom Gentry

What, sell my toy... I just got my wife to agree to let me get it in the first
place. (Her viewpoint wasthat she'd rather have me get the car than trade her
in on a different model<grin>)

dave mcallister (off to visit the smog guys this weekend)
66 Spitfire (currently red, but heading back to its original royal blue )