Smog tests in NYS

To: Triumph owners list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Smog tests in NYS
From: rgs03@health.state.ny.us
Date: Wed, 22 Nov 95 13:02:58 EST
Comments: Converted from PROFS to RFC822 format by PUMP V2.2X
Phil Barnes asked about smog testing and mentioned that he lives in
upstate NY.

Where exactly do you live, Phil?
You should contact Vicki Schlierer with specific questions regarding
the new smog testing laws in NYS. Vicki worked for the NYS Chemical
Alliance when this was being considered and really became quite expert
on the subject. I'll try to get details posted for our other NY lbc
owners sometime after Thanksgiving but the bottom line is that we lucked
out. NYS inspections will be no more "in depth" or relevent than the
regular annual vehicle safety inspection.

Vicki's address is vschlierer@gph.com

Happy Thanksgiving!
Rik

Rik Schlierer                 "Weekends don't count unless you
RGS03@HEALTH.STATE.NY.US         spend them doing something
NYS DEPT OF HEALTH, ALBANY NY  completely pointless" (Calvin)