Re: We lose more TR7's this way....

To: triumphs <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: We lose more TR7's this way....
From: CN=Richard Endersby/OU=EUROPE/O=GIGA <REndersby@gigasd.co.uk>
Date: Fri, 24 Nov 1995 16:23:40 GMT
At the risk of continuing this thread, I remember seeing film, I think one
from the Children's Film Foundation
made to appeal to 9-13 year olds where a Herald goes over a cliff.  Location
was Cyprus I seem to remember.

Having also owned a Mini (voted "Car of the century" by Autocar I think) , I
should just say that my heart breaks everytime I see the end of the Italian

Richard

PS.  It wasn't my *actual* car that was voted car of the century!  Mini's as a
model range.  FYI Enzio Farrari (sp?) was "Man of the century".