Re: Triumphs referred to as MG

To: gpetrola@prairienet.org
Subject: Re: Triumphs referred to as MG
From: Jeremy DuBois <jer@thlogic.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 1995 20:20:13 -0500 (EST)
Cc: guido711@ix.netcom.com, TGENTR@wgc.woodward.com, triumphs@autox.team.net

> I've said it once and I'll say it again, and again, and again, and again...
>       "TRs don't get not respect..."

  TR's don't get any respect?  Try a Spitfire.  If anybody makes it past
the, "Gee, what a nice MG" stage, they invariably try to cover their blunder
with a statement like "Oh, Well TR6's are nice cars too."

  On a related, but slightly different topic:  Do people find that when your
triumph dies on the road, that people will stop to help?  I've had my spit
leave me stranded a couple of times and NOBODY seemed to even notice.  First
time my MG gave out on me, three or four people stopped to help within two
minutes.

                                        Jeremy DuBois
                                        Programmer/System Administrator
                                        Thermalogic Corporation