Re: Wanted - GT6+ engine Parts

To: triumphs
Subject: Re: Wanted - GT6+ engine Parts
From: Mark J Bradakis <mjb>
Date: Fri, 1 Dec 1995 13:43:29 -0700

     Date: Fri, 01 Dec 1995 11:42:05 +0000 (GMT)
     From: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk

>I'm in the process of rebuilding my 1970 GT6+ engine and am having trouble
>finding some affordable parts. What I need is :

>set of pistons at +.020
>Oil Pump
>Timing Chain and Gears
>Exhaust Valves
>Valve Spring set.

After hearing alot of comments about the cost of engine parts over there,
perhaps it may be cheaper to buy the parts here in the UK and have them shipped
over!  I am hopefully going to John Kipping's (Highly recommended) tommorrow to
get a few bits and pieces, so I could ask him the cost of buying and shipping
the relevent bits over to you if thats any use to you.  Email me direct if
thats any use.

Rich
Northampton
England.