TR7/8: also 30th anniv. plaque

To: tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR7/8: also 30th anniv. plaque
From: GregWSmith@aol.com
Date: Sat, 2 Dec 1995 21:54:10 -0500
Driving to the bank today, I spotted a Carmine red TR8 (or maybe 7) drophead
with a white hood on Route 16 in Waynesboro, PA. It looked great! I've also
seen a burgany one around here, as well as a white TR7 on Pennsylvania Avenue
in Hagerstown, MD. Mine... well, I'm renovating the interior now: dash off,
and tracking down clock and fuel gauge gremlins.

Anyways, what I'm really looking for is the 30th Anniversary plaque for the
dash. Mine's corroded with the paint partly flaking off. Any help locating
the plaque would be appreciated.

Gregory W. Smith
1980 TR7 Convertible