Re: MODS, most efficient performance

To: TGENTR@wgc.woodward.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: MODS, most efficient performance
From: CMaster808@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 1995 14:50:59 -0500
Tom

  Sounds like you like to go fast and I enjoy it as much
as the next person.  I was wondering if you had any modifacations
that you would recommend to the TR6?  And if you were on a close
budget what would be the most cost effective to start with?
  I never plan on a transplant, but not affraid to add or delete,
to satify the need for speed!!!!!

                                 Chet in Dav Ia
                                 TR6-MGB-72's