Re: Genesis

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Genesis
From: DLMAssoc@aol.com
Date: Sun, 10 Dec 1995 12:54:54 -0500
In a message dated 95-12-10 03:42:55 EST, jeffn@msystech.com (Jeff C.
Nathanson) writes:

>My last question is very general. Do the original parts differ
>significantly from the British Heritage ones. I do not intend to show
>my car.
  ^^^^^^^^

A word of caution from one who learned the hard way...If original looking
parts are available and within your budget, use them.  If the car turns out
well, you may change your mind and want to show it.  If not, you'll still
have a super nice car, and the next owner won't be cursing you (the DPO) for
using parts that have to be re-replaced.

Otherwise, just have fun.

Don Marshall
'57 TR3   '62 TR3B   '63 TR4    2 1/2 Other TRs