RE: BRG TR3A's

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: BRG TR3A's
From: pwiegman@ix.netcom.com (Paul Wiegman )
Date: Wed, 13 Dec 1995 08:00:20 -0800
> Roger Garnett wrote:
>
>Why is it, that in just about every book, catalogue, magazine, and web
page that I can find with a picture of a TR3A, the car is RED? Since I
got my car, which will be green, with white top, I've been looking
everywhere I can think of a similar picture for inspiration. They're
all bl---y red! What's the deal?
>Someone, please help- send me a gif/jpg or link to a BRG TR3A!

---------------------------------------------------------------------->

Roger:

I don't have a digitized copy of my BRG 1957 Triumph TR3 (sorry it's
not a TR3A), but can send you a color print if you want.  If I'd have
known, I'd have stopped at your place last June when I drove "midnight"
to visit Parke @ Cornell.  The car was parked on Dryden just up from
College Town, and I was amazed at the number of people that stopped and
looked it over.  Once fellow stopped his car, got out and took some
pictures, then spent about 10 min walking around the car.  Apparently
people don't see many TR3's around Cornell.

Paul g. Wiegman
1957 TR3  TS145151L

(I'm the person who dropped off the wire wheels.)