TR4 TIMING

To: " - (052)triumphs(a)autox.team.net" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: TR4 TIMING
From: BKANDE@ccmail.monsanto.com
Date: Fri, 15 Dec 1995 09:46:24 -0600
X400-content-type: P2-1988 (22)
X400-mts-identifier: [/PRMD=MONSANTO/ADMD=MCI/C=US/;0016700001084069000002]
X400-originator: BKANDE@ccmail.monsanto.com
X400-recipients: triumphs@autox.team.net
Howdy,

        I'm new to your list, and it sounds good to me.  My 18
yr. old boy, and myself are rebuilding a TR4.  So far it been fun

        I am a millwright at the Monsanto Plant here in Soda
Springs Id.  I Specialize in Non Destructive Testing,  i.e Mag
Partical, Dye Penatrant, Ultrasonics, & Acoustic Emmision
Testing.  If There is any way I can be of help to you in your
projects please holler.

        The other day we tried to time the engine on the Tr4 we
have, and what do you know, it doesn't apear to be timed as most
cars I've worked on.  No timeing marks on the block or sheive.
Please if you can post or send me some info on the timing of the
TR4 engine.

Thanx for your help

Bruce Andersen
Bkande@ccmail.monsanto.com