[no subject]

To: twakeman@apple.com
From: Bill Sohl Budd Lake <billsohl@planet.net>
Date: Sat, 16 Dec 1995 16:12:51 -500 (EST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net

TR-3A Top Bow colors:

OK, I just checked my personal supply and can report the following:

I have three top bows,

Signal Red w/ beige webbing on my totally original TR-3A (1961)
          TS 753897L

BRG from another TR-3A (61) that I have owned since 1965 that was
repainted before I got it, BUT which was an original BRG car.
The webbing on that was beige also.

Beige from another long since parted out TR-3A (don't know the original
color).  This bow has an olive drap (army) colored webbing which does
not (IMHO) look like the original webbing.

MY suggestion: Paint the top bow the same color as the car with beige
webbing and there's ample evidence to support that approach.  Happy
Painting

Bill Sohl  K2UNK     (Budd lake, New Jersey)      (billsohl@planet.net)
VTR Assistant Magazine Editor, Past VTR President (1983-1990)
ARRL Local Government Liason, Mount Olive Township