re:TRF Christmas Catalogue

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: re:TRF Christmas Catalogue
From: PxA5%Gsm%GS@go50.comp.pge.com
Date: Thu, 28 Dec 95 7:36:02 PST
TRF always does this...always, and they end up spending more money on
apologies, and extend the catalog deadline!!  Have lots of respect for TRF
(parts, technical assistance etc.), but this is one area they're....?

----------------------[Reply - Original Message]----------------------

Sent by:JoeSimcoe@aol.com
 Ditto for us - - - - Got ours on the Friday (or maybe even Saturday) before
Christmas

Joe and Grace Simcoe

Bob Sykes writes:

>How many of us got our TRF X-mas sale catalogs on Dec. 24 ?
>I know of at least one other person.

Gee Bob, where do you live that you get mail on Sunday? :-)
I got mine on Friday, 12/22. Not exactly a lot of lead time.
Are you listening, Charles?