Re: Question regarding using ABS plastic for TR-3 air deflector

To: "Carl Musson (EVENTS)" <musson@arts.usf.edu>
Subject: Re: Question regarding using ABS plastic for TR-3 air deflector
From: jstovall@earthlink.net (J. Stovall)
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 1996 04:34:05 -0800 (PST)
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
>I used aluminum soffit material (without holes) to manufacture a set for
>my '3.  (Used old cardboard ones as pattern) Don't have to worry about
>weatherproofing and it formed real easily for the curve of the inside
>fenders, etc.  Primed and painted it when doing the car.

Hey all,
        Can I pick up some of this stuff at my local hardware store and
then cut it using a basic power saw (power saw!-power tools!;-)? This would
be great as the masonite we've been using is a couple places wants to warp.
Okay, just curious. Thnaks all!

Jeff Stovall
jstovall@earthlink.net
"I'm God's gift to humility."