RE: Re[2]: New to list

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>, "'JANET LOVE'" <ZJKG@AACCI.AACC.CC.MD.US>
Subject: RE: Re[2]: New to list
From: Peter Zaborski <peterz@merak.com>
Date: Fri, 1 Nov 1996 15:17:25 -0700
Encoding: 34 TEXT
Janet,

I think _everyone_ on this list will disagree but that is because we are
fanatically obsessed with driving (and all the other stuff that goes with
owning) these cars. Those who are advising you against acquiring what you want
simply do not (and probably will never) understand...

I've owned mine since college (14 yrs ago) and unfortunately have not driven it
for the last 8 years (I also drive a GTI). I am somewhat saddened by my missing
out for those years but luckinly I had a great place to store my car and it is
still in great shape so I'm really looking forward to next spring.

Go for it and have a great time!

Peter Zaborski, Calgary AB Canada
76 TR6 (CF58310 UO)
peterz@merak.com