Re: Canvas Tops

To: "Hugh R McAleer" <vitesse@juno.com>, <jer@thlogic.com>
Subject: Re: Canvas Tops
From: "Winnie Olmer" <who@sover.net>
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 1996 09:20:55 -0500
Cc: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
What were the original tops made of? What is the attraction for canvas? Are
they better in some way than the vinyl tops? Seems like vinyl would last
longer and dry out faster. Is this just a matter of aesthetics?

The TR6 I recently picked up has no top but the frame is in the trunk. This
is one of the "winter projects". Any advice here?

Thanks!