TR Spotting in Old 007 Movies

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR Spotting in Old 007 Movies
From: kedwards@norfolk.infi.net (Keith A. Edwards)
Date: Sun, 3 Nov 1996 10:13:58 -0500 (EST)
I don't recall who asked about TR3s or TR4s in old James Bond movies.  It
wasn't James Bond but I recall a good chase scene in a Matt Helm movie from
the mid-60s.  The Matt Helm series was much like James Bond, starring Dean
Martin.  Dean Martin played his typical style of role.

He drove a (white?) TR4 around a great mountain road.  I don't recall
whether he was the chaser or the chasee.  For some crazy reason, we switched
cars for a Thunderbird, 4-seater variety.

Wish I could remember which of the Matt Helm movies it was, but I can't.  I
rather doubt there were very many Matt Helm movies.

Keith Edwards
Suffolk, VA
kedwards@norfolk.infi.net