TR 250 Restoration Docs

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR 250 Restoration Docs
From: steve_sides@gilbarco.com (Steve Sides)
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 1996 09:22:30 -0500
     Greetings,

        I am about to embark on a restoration of a TR 250 (CD1622L) and
     would like to obtain as much documentation as possible before I begin.
     I plan on getting the Bentley manual but was wondering if there are
     some other publications that would be useful.  I saw the posting about
     the Haynes manual being out of print.  For those that have this manual,
     would you recommend trying to obtain a copy ?  Are there other
     publications that deal specifically with restoration of these cars ?  I
     know there are several folks on the list that have done this work and
     I'm looking for some collective wisdom.  Any suggestions would be
     appreciated.  Thanks in advance for your help.

     Steve Sides
     Greensboro, NC
     '70 Spit
     TR 250 (in garage - starting)