Re: '65 Triumph Spitfire4 - Lots of Q's

To: Jack I Brooks <jibrooks@juno.com>
Subject: Re: '65 Triumph Spitfire4 - Lots of Q's
From: Michael Burdick <mburdick@netserv.unmc.edu>
Date: Mon, 4 Nov 1996 07:32:27 -0600 (CST)
Cc: eburger@sagelink.com, triumphs@autox.team.net
On Sun, 3 Nov 1996, Jack I Brooks wrote:

> Moss Motors has a warehouse near Dover NJ off Rt 80, just West (~10
> miles) of Route 287, in the North Central section of the state.
>
> Jack Brooks
> Hillsdale, New Jersey
> 1960 TR3-A TS69032L

Jack and Ed,

While Moss is great for the TR range and '71-on Spits, they will be
absolutely no help with your early Spit. I have encountered behaviour
from Moss sales reps that borders on hostile when trying to buy parts for
my Mk3.  Your best bets are The Roadster Factory or Victoria British in
the USA.  There are numerous sources in the UK - two that I have
used are John Kipping and Rimmer Bros.  Both export to the US and have
good prices.

Hope this helps,
Mike