Alfin brake drums for TRs

To: Triumph owners list <triumphs@autox.team.net>, Roger Bullock <rgb@exact.com>, Don Marshall <dlmassoc@aol.com>, Art Kelly <arthurk101@aol.com>, Peter Juergens <pijay@t-online.de>
Subject: Alfin brake drums for TRs
From: rgs03@health.state.ny.us
Date: Tue, 5 Nov 96 09:26:52 EST
Comments: Converted from PROFS to RFC822 format by PUMP V2.2X
There has been a lot of discussion on this subject and a few people
wrote to me directly to ask for information since I opened my big
mouth and said that I had a 240Z alfin drum that I'd be willing to
test fit to the TR.  Before I got the chance to do that John Lye and
now Jack Drews have reported that they have already done this and
detailed the fit and modifications necessary. This is why I kinda
backed out of the discussion. I have kept John and Jack's postings
if anyone missed them.

(Art, Peter, Don and Roger, Sorry I didn't reply to you guys directly
earlier. My only excuse is that I'm using PROFS here and anyone who
is saddled with *that* mailer knows why I sometimes don't reply
promptly.)

Regards
Rik

Rik Schlierer                "Destiny does not send us heralds.
RGS03@HEALTH.STATE.NY.US       She is too wise or too cruel for
NYS DEPT OF HEALTH, ALBANY NY  that." Oscar Wilde