Re: [TR6 Manual] and Bentley TR4

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR6 Manual] and Bentley TR4
From: PiJay@t-online.de (Peter Juergens)
Date: Wed, 06 Nov 1996 10:11:23 -0800
scott suhring wrote:

> Michael Noerregaard wrote:
> >
> > At 01:12 AM 11/5/96 -0600, scott suhring wrote:
> > >Dear Scott:
> > >Unfortunately we do not publish that particular manual at this time. You
>may
> > >contact Cook's Distribution which handles our Haynes out of print manuals
>at
> > >1-818-330-3395.If you can not find any manuals for your TR6 please call me
> > >at 1-800-4-Haynes between &:45am and $:30Pm PST. and I can give you some
> > >other suggestions.
> > >Thank You for yiour interest in Haynes Manuals.
> > >Sincerely, Carl Armstrong
> > >Technical Services
> >
> > I talked to Cook's Distribution - and they are all out. They referred me to
> > Classic Motorbooks - but they are all out as well. Any other good source for
> > this Haynes TR6 manual?
> >
> > Thanks,
> >
> > Michael
> >
> > Michael Noerregaard         \\\\|////              Ph: (512) 385 9714
> > 2430 Cromwell C, apt. 1306   \\\|///
> > Austin, TX 78741             ( O O )      ngaard@utxvms.cc.utexas.edu
> > --------------------------oOOo-(_) oOOo------------------------------
> >               http://wwwvms.utexas.edu/~ngaard/index.html
> >             MBA Class of 1997 - graduating in December 1996
> >                       Operations Management
> >
>=====================================================================Michael:
>
> I spoke to Carl Armstrong at Haynes Manuals.  He is bound and determined
> to track down a manual (calling their U.K. distributor, Triumph clubs,
> etc......). If he can't locate one (he promised me he would!), I'll
> certainly give Haynes an A+ for their effort and customer service. Nice
> to get treated like a real customer.
>
> Scott

Hi there,

I just talked to my local dealer, they !said! they will get the Hayenes
back in next week. I'll keep you informed, if you want to!

Is there a Bentleys for the 4cyl's too??

Answers welcome..
--
BFN   Pete          _____                            1962 TR4 daily
        -- -  -    / <>  \   __,@_\____              Peter Juergens