MSD Elec. Ing.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: MSD Elec. Ing.
From: tonyr@dzn.com
Date: Thu, 7 Nov 1996 10:48:58 -0600
Hello Again All,
 I just wanted to make a quick post and make an apology.
 The MSD Electronic Ingnition, part number 6246, model MSD 6A, is no
longer available.
 Seems I was quoted a price of $120, and at the discretion of the
manufacturer, the price has now risen to $149.95, which in my opinion is
no bargain.
 I am not sure but, I have been told that Summit Electronics is selling
the same unit for $129.99.
 I have no idea where or how to contact Summit, perhaps someone on the
list would be kind enough to provide and address.
 I would sugget that if you would like to look into an MSD system, go
to:  msdignition.com.ignecon,htm on the WWW
 If you find something you are interested in, parts, accessories or
whole units, I will be glad to get it for you straight from the
manufacturer.
 You will likely be charged suggested retail price plus shipping.
 I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause anyone but, believe
me, I am as disappointed as anyone.
 If you have any questions, please feel free to drop me a line.
 Thanks to all who expressed an interest in the initial post about MSD.
Tony R.
--
The Digital Zone  (915) 751-0131 voice (915) 759-8100 data
http://www.dzn.com