Spitfire Light Switch

To: "Triumph Group" <triumphs@autox.team.net> (Return requested)
Subject: Spitfire Light Switch
From: "Vincenti, Ross" <Ross.Vincenti@transamerica.com>
Date: 07 Nov 1996 08:29:19 -0800
Alternate-recipient: Allowed
Conversion: Allowed
Disclose-recipients: Prohibited
X400-content-type: P2-1988 ( 22 )
X400-mts-identifier: [/c=us/admd=attmail/prmd=transam/; 043B632820E5F015-mtamailhub]
X400-originator: Ross.Vincenti@transamerica.com
X400-recipients: non-disclosure; <043B632820E5F015*/c=US/admd=ATTmail/prmd=Transam/o=tfs/s=Vincenti/g=Ross/@MHS>
Help!

Just discovered as I was putting the dash assembly back together last night
that the master light switch (the one that mounts on the dash next to the
speedometer) is shot, toast, trash, etc.  Totally unsalvageable.  Worse, it
seems to be unavailable from VB or TRF and frankly I am not about to pay
shipping across the Atlantic ocean for one lousy light switch from Kipping
or Rimmer (assuming it is available there).

So, anyone out there in Triumphland happen to have an early (Mk I, II or
III) Spit. master light switch with which they would be willing to part?  It
will go to a good home, I promise.  I'll even pay shipping (just don't load
up the box with bricks, okay?).   Please reply ASAP as I can't wait to
finish the wiring harness and get the motor fired up after almost an entire
year without the lovely sounds of a Triumph motor. Thanks all.

Ross D. Vincenti
64 Spitfire 4 (undergoing surgery)