Re: Several questions & TR7 Update

To: "Bruce T. Clough" <cloughbt@batman.flight.wpafb.af.mil>, <tr8@mercury.lcs.mit.edu>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Several questions & TR7 Update
From: "Brent McNabb" <nin@sprynet.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Nov 1996 21:02:49 -0600
> tapes though....  Future mods could include HS6s, which means we will
have
> the ceremonial burning of the smog CD175s and the autochoke system.

I have some offerings to the Z-S gods, two CD-175s and the autochoke system
that goes along with them..  The choke stays on almost all the time now,
the car actually (and I'd thought I'd never say this about my TR7) runs too
cold, even with the installed electric fan off, and the car fast idles all
the time.  I'm thinking about replacing them with Webers...

Brent McNabb
nin@sprynet.com
1980 Triumph TR7 30th Anniversary Edition