Water Pump parts

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Water Pump parts
From: TR4guyinVA@aol.com
Date: Mon, 11 Nov 1996 16:39:11 -0500
Hey all,

I'm a little pissed . . . I went to a good deal of trouble to try and get a
water pump or two rebuilt. . . after a good bit of hassal . . I was dead
ended because I couldn't locate the bearings for the pump.

I got frustrated and said heck with it . .I need a water pump and ordered a
couple from TRF during one of their sales . . . They told me it would be a
couple of weeks,  that was probably a couple of months ago.

I hate TRF sometimes.

Anyway . it occured to me . . I never asked "the list" if they had any ideas
or sources for finding these bearings.

So how about it?

Thanks in advance

Oh yeah . . these would be for the TR3 and 4 water pumps.