The mid winter pilgrimage

To: British Cars Digest <british-cars@autox.team.net>
Subject: The mid winter pilgrimage
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 07:55:50 -0600 (CST)
Cc: Triumph Cars List <triumphs@autox.team.net>, SJANNA JOHNSTON <JOHNSTON@mhc.uiuc.edu>
        Dear Gentle SOLs and TRfanatics

        Once more I will journey east to visit relatives in Doylestown Pa.
        for the midwinter (select one or more that apply)

                A. Chanuka
                B. Christmas
                C. Quansaa
                D. Solstice
                E. Other
                F. All of the above
                G. None of the above

        festivities. During this visit, it has become customary for my
        beloved and her father to indulge in their annual Scrabble marathon
        and tactical nuclear weapons exchange. Wanting to keep up wind of the
        fallout, I would not mind turning a wrench, lifting a brew, or to
        "confer, confab, and otherwise hob-knob with my fellow Wizards" of
        Elbycie.

        We will be leaving Illinois on the evening of the 27th of December,
        with a brief stop at the Shrine of St. Charles of Runyan in Indiana,
        Pa. (I want to see what they did with my $125). We should arrive
        in the Philadephia area on the 28th. We'll be in the area until
        1/11/97.

        Anyone interested?

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois