Re: The mid winter pilgrimage

To: Peter Mchugh <PMCHUGH@mail.hq.faa.gov>
Subject: Re: The mid winter pilgrimage
From: Gregory Petrolati <gpetrola@prairienet.org>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 09:31:53 -0600 (CST)
Cc: british-cars@autox.team.net, triumphs@autox.team.net, JOHNSTON@mhc.uiuc.edu
On Thu, 14 Nov 1996, Peter Mchugh wrote:

>      And here is the test...will you be driving the TR????
>
>      PMQ

        Unfortunately no... The Green Man has donated sufficient metal to
        the tin worm food drive. I do drive the beastie in the winter (it's
        such a kick to watch people's expressions as you motor by top down
        at 10 degrees Farenheit). But, I only drive it when the road's
        dry and there's no salt... Besides with all the presents and stuff
        we cart there and back, I'd have to get a trailer...

        Greg Petrolati

Greg Petrolati, Champaign, Illinois