MOT Worries..Yeehaaa

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: MOT Worries..Yeehaaa
From: "Richard Jackson - Network Technician ext. 2570"<RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 15:33:26 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: RICHARD.JACKSON@nene.ac.uk
Aft'noon all

Just heard my car has finally passed the dreaded MOT(eventually), looks like
it's time to swap the static belts for a set I bought from a scrap Dolomite
that don't lock up if the car ain't moving, strange eh!!! they work fine when
the car is moving, but when it's stationary and the little weight thingy ain't
moving they just would lock up, so I swapped them for the pair outta my Austin
A40 Farina temporarily.   Can't believe he didn't fail it on sharp edges!!!!
or the broken front number plate!!

Oh well, another 12 months of trouble free(ish) motoring hopefully.

Bye Bye

A relieved Rich in England - who can now put the welder away.  Although I think
it's time to put the softtop back on(I put the hard top on because I replaced
the N/S sill, and it MAY have failed on reduced visibility with the soft top as
the rear windows are going a bit scaggy) and possibly have a go at making a
rear anti roll bar with the aid of an old Herald front roll bar. :-)