RE: Light Switches

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: Light Switches
From: "Theis, Karl J" <THESKJ@edex.litc.lockheed.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 1996 08:36:44 -0700
Disposition-notification-to: <THESKJ@edex.litc.lockheed.com>
Could it be that Triumph revised the U.S. spec Spitfire light circuit
not with the first MKIII but starting with mid-to-late MKII's?  I
have in my possession a three-position pull switch with a headlamp
symbol on the knob that I removed from a MKII Spitfire.
What makes this more confusing to me is that this car had the older
style of door handles on it, the style found on MKI's and early
MKII's.  Tonight I'll dig up the vin plate I saved from that car.
Maybe its Canadian.  Or maybe a PO changed that switch or....
_________